- Auto Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- General Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000
- Trailer Interchange Agreement – from $20,000 with excess up to $100,000.
- Broad Cargo Coverage – limits up to $1,000,000.
- Non Trucking Liability – up to $1,000,000 written on policy as needed.
- Terminal and Container Yard Coverage – $100,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- Warehouseman’s Liability – $2,000,000 with excess up to $10,000,000.
- UIIA Intermodal Hazmat Coverages
Not all so-called Intermodal Policies are Equal. Just ask the UIIA.
Beware of what you buy.
- This coverage is scrutinized by the UIIA.
- And keep in mind care and custody of the trailer and containers must be worded correctly.
(please do not text and drive)
Virginia Ports Best UIIA Insurance Companies