The financial strength of your motor carrier insurance company can be the difference between getting loads or not. And having claims paid.
JDW works with many different commercial truck insurance companies who specialize in insuring New Authorities.
Standard physical damage coverage options include:
- Specified perils coverage: Covers specific, named perils
- Comprehensive: Covers your vehicle when it’s damaged by something other than a collision
- Collision: Covers your vehicle if it collides with another vehicle or overturns
We can help your protect your equipment from many different causes of damage that can occur. Repair cost can be high out of pocket expenses if your physical damage is not setup correctly. Some options we offer: Repair, actual cost or replacement cost.
Having the right physical damage coverage can help you stay in business. And in many cases if ou a lienholder they require proof of this coverage. This all part of customer service at no charge.
Optional physical damage coverage options can range from rental reimbursement, towing and gap coverage. JDW will work with you to find the best solution at the most affordable pricing.
Motor Truck Cargo
Motor truck cargo insurance protects your cargo. Our cargo insurance can go beyond the typical coverages offered. Coverages to cover the perils you may face on the open road. JDW can offer offer cargo insurance to cover mechanical reefer breakdown and in case of an accident debris removal is also a good option. Plus covered freight charges when you cannot collect after a covered loss.
- Theft cover can be offered.
- Reefer and Perhishable Cargo can be covered due to a sudden temperature change due to a sudden and/or accidental mechanical beakdown of your heating or cooling system.
JDW Truck Insurance can shop and compare to help you find the right coverages at affordable prices
Most New Authorities will need a combination of these options. We will help you choose the correct ones:
- Primary liability – $1M required by most shippers
- Cargo – $100k required by most shippers
- Physical Damage to protect your truck and trailers.
- Trailer exchange or non-owned trailer physical damage can be required in cases where you are power only.
- General liability if required we can also help you get your general liability policy in place. Some of those you haul for will require $1 million / $2 million in coverage such as Amazon.