- Auto Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- General Liability – $1,000,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000
- Trailer Interchange Agreement – from $20,000 with excess up to $100,000.
- Broad Cargo Coverage – limits up to $1,000,000.
- Non Trucking Liability – up to $1,000,000 written on policy as needed.
- Terminal and Container Yard Coverage – $100,000 limit with excess up to $5,000,000.
- Warehouseman’s Liability – $2,000,000 with excess up to $10,000,000.
- UIIA Intermodal Hazmat Coverages
Make sure to work with an trucking insurance agency who knows the UIIA insurance requirements and can get you insured with an insurance company who offers all the UIIA insurance requirements. The above is an overview but there are more requirements which you may have to meet to work with the Equipment Providers (EP) on the UIIA.
At JDW Truck Insurance we can login into the UIIA web portal and help you get your UIIA insurance policy setup correctly.